A department at the centre of creating integrated sustainable human settlements in the Eastern Cape
Facilitate and coordinate provision of quality, integrated and sustainable human settlement that offer our communities a better living environment.
- Core Values/Principles – Department of Human Settlements
- Transparency and accountability – Good governance and clear communication
- Respect and courtesy – Acknowledge the centrality of human dignity in all that we do
- Professionalism and Integrity – Ethical conduct that upholds a client oriented public service ethos
- Commitment and Teamwork – Achieving more and better together
- Service Standards – High quality service delivery through client-oriented approaches